1. Images belonging to the author are marked as such and may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes that constitute fair dealing.
2. All unmarked images re-presented here have copyrights that do not belong to the author who does not endorse their reuse by others.
3. The author's use of images copyrighted by others is premised on his intended fair dealing for the non-commercial purposes of research, reporting, comment, criticism, review, satire or parody in the course of developing a "transnational community of contestation and accord" as outlined in the 'About' widget.
4. The source pages of re-presented images are always linked in the body of their respective posts, thereby giving readers access to the source and the full context.
4. While the author is acting in the belief that the character and purpose of his reuse of copyrighted images qualifies as fair dealing, he undertakes to remove from this Blog any image whose owner so requests.
You must be logged in to post a comment.