Sorry Dr M
- You cant blame Myuhiddin for Najib’s comeback.
- Najib came back because you demurred on your promise to Anwar.
- Najib came back because of the weakness in Pakatan Harapan due to the originary fallacy that you and Anwar were united.
- Najib came back because you lost your channel to the Agong when you tried to usurp his role by announcing that vote of confidence on 2 March 2020, feigning that His Majesty had consented.
- Najib came back because you lost credibility and trust when you tried to form a parliamentary dictatorship that was not acceptable to anyone.
- Najib came back because you were working with PAS to while PAS was working with UMNO.
- Najib came back because of you!
- If you are unable to strike an honest and enduring alliance with Anwar, Najib will remain.
Still, we have to acknowledge that, right or wrong, Dr M’s way is a தனி வழி (one of SUPERSTAR Rajinikanth’s greatest punchlines is “En vazhi thani vazhi,” which means, “My path is a unique path.”)
Indeed, in spite of all of the above intrigue and conflict, Anwar and Harapan still back Mahathir as their prime ministerial candidate. Even after a massive box office failure, the SUPERSTAR still remains the SUPERSTAR!
You must be logged in to post a comment.